Ok, i have this recipe for curry pumpkin soup that my cousin LOVES. She calls it my crack soup because she can't get enough of it!!! Every time we have a sewing day at my house, we have to have it :D
Anyway, it's another one of my recipes that i make with varying amounts of ingredients - basically depending on what i have in my cupboard!!!
A few cups of Pumpkin (Butternut is nicest, in my opinion)
1. Roughly chop all of the veggies
2. Heat some oil in a pan and throw the veggies in, mixing for a couple of minutes
3. Add 1-2 teaspoons of curry powder, depending on how spicy you like it
4. Pour the chicken stock in until the veggies are covered. I usually need about 1/2 litre. Allow to simmer for about 20 minutes, until all the veggies are nice and soft.
5. Take the pot off the heat and wizz it all up
6. A few minutes before you are going to serve it, add some evaporated milk, stir it through and reheat
I like to have some sour cream with my soup and it's lovely with some cracked pepper on top too!!!